Location: San Diego, CA
Speech Language Pathologist job opportunity- tele-therapy- San Diego, CA
San Diego, California- The school system has a current contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist to serve in a tele-therapy role. The SLP will have the unique flexibility of providing services from home with full-time hours. Caseload is based on former experience level and may range from K-12.
- California SLP Licensure or Teacher's Certification
- Former schools involvement in an SLP role
- Substantial knowledge of IEP protocol
- Exposure to diverse speech needs and age groups
- Adequate technological skills with troubleshooting abilities
- High speed internet access
Forward a resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com for review, or contact Stacy Richardson at 813-749-5187.
Schools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 01/11/2017
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled