Location: Tacoma, WA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity near Tacoma, WA
Looking for a full time Speech Language Pathologist for a job opportunity at a school district near Tacoma, WA.
- Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- WA SLP License
- Must be able to start as soon as possible
- Full time for Full School Year
- Average size caseload
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Student assessment, direct therapy, training and consultation for staff, parents, and equipment fabrication or adaptation to enable students to function to their highest possible level within the educational system. The Speech Language Pathologist is also part of the District Evaluation/Assessment Team and is responsible for evaluation of new referral students
If interested in this full time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist at a school district near Tacoma, WA, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Call (813) 792-3426 for any other questions in regarding the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled