Location: Boca Raton, FL
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity Boca Raton, FL
Sunbelt is hiring Speech Language Pathologists for a school district in the Boca Raton, FL area. The school district will consider both full time and part time candidates. This job includes a caseload of students with mild to moderate disabilities in a K-12 setting. The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will have previous experience in a schools or pediatrics. A Florida licensure (or the ability to obtain one) is required as well as the ability to pass a background test and drug screening.
- Implementing and building therapy schedules
- Establish programs for speech/language services as appropriate
- Perform and interpret diagnostic evaluations to determine eligibility and appropriate recommendations.
- Provide direct/indirect therapy for identified students
- Work with students to improve their ability to read and write correctly
Caseloads will be determined on the candidate’s previous experience and preference. New graduate CFYs are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled