Location: Dover, DE
Speech Language Pathologist Job CCC or CFY near Dover, DE
A school district in the Dover, DE area is hiring Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year. We are seeking candidates for both full time and part time job opportunities. The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will demonstrate a passion to make a difference in the lives of students and will be comfortable working independently as well as on a team. This job may include more than one location but no more than 3.
- Collaborate with staff and parents on student progress
- Develop and implement IEP goals
- Use creative therapy methods to keep students involved
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
- Caseload includes K-12 students with a range of mild to moderate disabilities.
- Full time and part time job openings for the upcoming school year.
- Experience and the ability to hit the ground running is required.
- A strong CFY will be considered.
- Ability to pass a background test and drug screening is required.
- SLP Licensure in DE is required
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled