Location: Brentwood, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job CCC or CFY - Brentwood, CA
I am hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a job in the Brentwood, CA area. The SLP will be working at a school district with a K-8 caseload of students with mild to moderate disabilities. We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is dedicated and passionate about making a difference. The caseload will never exceed 55 students and the SLP will work with a multidisciplinary team.
This job is full time and will accept candidates who are ASHA Certified or who are completing their CFY.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of California.
- Able to pass a background and drug test
- Have the ability to work independently or with a team
- Promote a safe and healthy environment
- Encourage parent/guardian and community Involvement
- Collaborate with staff and parents on student progress
- Develop and implement IEP goals
- Use creative therapy methods to keep students involved
- Deliver therapy in group and individual settings
- Educate staff and parents on how to assist with student progress
- Help in developing social skills
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled