Location: San Diego, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job opportunity near San Diego, CA
I am looking to interview a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a part time job opportunity at a school district near San Diego, CA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorder
- Associates Degree in Speech Assisting
- CA SLPA License
- Must be able to start quickly
- Part time (21 hours per week, 3 days per week) for the remainder of the school year
- 1 School Site
- Moderate to Severe disabilities
- Assisting with programming AAC Devices
If interested in interviewing for this part time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) at a school district near San Diego, CA, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled