Location: Wasilla, AK
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Full Time
I am fully setting up interviews for a full time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a job opportunity at a school district near Wasilla, AK, for the next school year.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders
- or Associates Degree in Speech Assisting
- AK SLP License
- Can interview for the next school year
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) for the next school year
- 1-2 school sites
- Full range of disabilities
- K-12th grade levels
- Can lock in positions now for next school year
If interested in interviewing for this full time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) at a school district near Wasilla, AK, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please feel free to contact (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled