Location: SeaTac, WA
Speech Language Job (SLP) - SeaTac, WA
School SLP Job - Middle and High School (CCC/CFY)
We have partnered with a great school district in the SeaTac, WA area that is seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech and language services for the remainder of the school year.
- Full Time, 37.5-40 hours per week
- Middle and High School Caseload
- Immediate Start
- Open to both CCC or CFY
- Master's Degree
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Washington license and school credential
- Compensation package includes insurance benefits and relocation/travel assistance
- Great hourly rate based on skills and background
- Weekly pay each Friday
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled