Location: Lake Stevens, WA
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Full and Part Time Job - Lake Stevens, WA
Sunbelt Staffing has a Special Education Teacher (SPED) job available for the Lake Stevens, WA area. There is both a full-time and part-time job opportunity. The part-time position will be working with the elementary students. The full-time position will be supporting high school students. The students at both schools have mild to moderate disabilities and applicants should have experience working with students that have social, behavioral, and emotional needs.
Special Education Teacher Job Details:
- Collaborating with the classroom teacher to develop and follow IEP goals
- Develop basic life skills in the students
- Prepare classroom materials
- Educate staff and parents on how to assist in student progress
- WA Special Education Certificate
- Recent Special Education Classroom experience
To learn more about the Special Education Teacher job for the Lake Stevens, WA area, please submit your update resume to: Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.Wilson@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813)792-3474.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Phone (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled