Location: Martinez, GA
Special Education Teacher Job SPED Full Time Martinez, GA.
We are conducting interviews for a Special Education Teacher for an elementary school near Martinez, GA. This position is an interrelated classroom setting. SPED Teacher will retrieve students out of general classes to teach and encourage the individualized needs of the student. SPED Teacher will need to have open communication and also:
- Organized and efficient team player with a positive attitude
- Success with making good decisions and judgment in past positions
- Creative and able to solve problems
- Ability to resolve conflict and adaptability to the needs of the district and the students
- Appreciation for diversity and able to withstand change
Caseloads for this position of SPED Teacher are decided by the district and based on previous experience and skill for each SPED candidate.
- SPED License and Certification for Georgia
For Immediate consideration please submit resume to the Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled