Location: Minneapolis, MN
Special Education Teacher Job Near Minneapolis, Minnesota
I am scheduling interviews for a Special Education Teacher in the Minneapolis area. This is a leave coverage position expected to last two to three months.
- Early Childhood, one site
- Full time, 8:00 to 4:00, Monday through Friday
- Assessments and evaluations
- Development and implementation of IFSP goals for classroom and home settings
- Supervision of Paraprofessionals
- Monitor and record progress
- Active Minnesota Early Childhood Special Education license required
- Recent EC experience required
Preferred candidate will have exceptional skills in ECSE assessments, data collection and management, and coordination of services. We are looking for an Early Childhood Special Education Teacher with the skills and expertise to step in and ensure thorough coverage for the duration of the leave.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled