Location: Norton Shores, MI
Special Ed Teacher Job Norton Shores, MI
I am scheduling interviews for a full time special ed teacher job opening near Norton Shores, MI. The special ed teacher will work anywhere from 32.5-40 hours per week. The district is very supportive and the faculty and staff are helpful and accommodating. More information regarding this position near Norton Shores, MI is below:
Special Ed Teacher Job Details:
- full time 32.5-40 hours per week - until the end of the school year.
- students disabilities range from mild to moderate
- some students on the autism spectrum.
- IEP's, progress monitoring, ensuring that students needs are met.
- ability to communicate with others including parents, faculty, and staff
- independent and reliable
Special Ed Teacher Job Requirements:
- MI Special Education Teaching Certification
For more information regarding location, pay, and caseload - and to schedule an interview please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 813-261-2250
This district will typically move quickly through the hiring process. Therefore, we ask that candidates applying are ready to move quickly to help ensure that students receive services as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled