Location: Spangle, WA
Spangle, WA: Three Full-Time School Psychologists Needed
Currently interviewing qualified candidates to fill immediate vacancies for a School Psychologist in a highly sought out school district near Spangle, WA.
- Washington Psychology Licensure required
- Previous experience in a school setting is required
- Full time opportunity, beginning immediately and continuing through the end of the school year
- Part-time opportunities will be considered as well
- Will be servicing students ranging from pre-school to 12th grade
- Typical special education caseload is about 200 students
Qualified applicants may submit an updated resume to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this School Psychologist job opportunity. If you would like more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled