Location: Chula Vista, CA
SLP needed to provide TeleTherapy in CA School District
We are looking to hire an energetic, collaborative, passionate Speech Language Pathologist that is licensed in the state of Colorado for a TeleSpeech opportunity. The ideal candidate must have familiarity with the IEP process and be able to collaborate effectively with IEP Support Staff. This position is open and will begin as soon as I am able to find someone who can be a good fit for the current school year. The SLP will be required to do the following:
• Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to students to collect information on type and degree of impairment, using written or oral tests or special instruments.
• Educate students, IEP staff, and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
• Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, and progress of students
• Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of IEP staff.
• Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
If you are interested in the Tele-SLP Opportunity send an updated resume, a cover letter, and 2 supervisory references to Darrielle.Hardge@vocovision.com. If you meet our minimum requirements you will receive a follow up email or phone call within 24-48 hours to discuss your qualifications. For further questions call, Darrielle Hardge, at 813-261-2702. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled