Location: Perris, CA
SLP Job Near Perris, California
We have immediate interview availability for a Speech Language Pathologist for a full time job in the Perris area. You will work with students at two elementary school sites, with the assistance of an SLPA, to provide comprehensive speech-related services. The caseload consists of 50-55 students with a full range of language, articulation, fluency, and communication disorders and delays.
- initial and re-evaluations
- IEP development and implementation
- collaboration with multi-disciplinary staff
- maintaining thorough, up to date student records
- providing direct student services
- California Speech Language Therapist license or CTC Speech credential
- strong skills in all areas of school-based speech services
- technological proficiency
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
For immediate consideration, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled