Location: Riverside, CA
SLP - Full Time, Long Term Contract
We have interview spots open for a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Entire school year
- Exact caseload details will be decided through the interview process, and will be based on background, skill set, and preference of SLP candidate. Caseloads are manageable in size, and could include students at all grade levels, K-12th, with mostly mild to moderate articulation, fluency, expressive/receptive language, and communication delays and disorders
- One to two sites will be assigned
- Our SLP will perform all traditional school-based speech therapy functions, such as evaluations, writing IEP's, maintaining progress notes, participating in multi-disciplinary meetings, and providing direct student services
- California State SLP License OR CTC Speech Credential are required, along with recent, relevant experience.
Preferred candidate will have the ability to work well independently as well as in a team driven environment, and have experience and strong skills in all areas of school-based speech therapy.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled