Location: Arlington, WA
Seattle, WA - Full-Time Behavioral Specialist Job Available
Interviews are currently being scheduled with qualified candidates to fill a Behavioral Specialist need within a school district in the Seattle area. This full-time opportunity would be working in an elementary school setting serving as a liaison with medical, mental health, and education communities regarding student needs.
Behavioral Specialist Minimum Requirements:
- Valid State of Washington Teacher Certification with Special Education endorsement and/or ESA certification
- At least one year of successful teaching experience, or previous pediatric population experience
- A working knowledge of Individual Educational Plans (IEPs)
- Proficient verbal communication skills
- Integrity, good judgement, and a creative, light-hearted approach to working with individuals from various cultural and social backgrounds
- Experience working with 3-21 year old students with a variety of impairments
- Full-time opportunity, 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, during normal school hours. No holidays or weekends.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Position allows the opportunity to positively affect students and others in the special education community
- Supportive special education team and district
To apply, submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager, Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration for this opportunity. For more information on this Behavioral Specialist position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled