Location: Stockbridge, GA
School Speech Therapist Job Opening for Current School Year - Stockbridge, GA
Actively seeking qualified candidates to interview to provide Speech Therapy services in a school district in the Stockbridge area. This itinerate opportunity would be working with students with a wide range of impairments. At least one year previous setting or pediatric population experience is preferred.
- Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Itinerate opportunity working with students in varying grades from K-12th throughout the district
- Mild to severe caseload including Articulation/Language disorders, Developmental delays, Fluency and Autism
- A working knowledge of AAC devices, design and implementation of treatment plans and assessment of treatment goals necessary
Speech Therapist Minimum Requirements:
- State of Georgia SLP Licensure required
Qualified candidates may submit an updated resume to Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Speech Therapist job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled