Location: Simi Valley, CA
School Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC/CFY
I'm scheduling interviews for a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Simi Valley Library. The SLP will be responsible for providing a full-range of students with a wide range of disabilities.
This is a full-time job opportunity.
- Assess students disabilities
- Write and implement Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Collaborate with staff and parents
- Adapt to changing caseload needs
- Travel (if needed) to schools within a geographic area
Qualifications for this job include:
- Masters Degree
- CA SLP License
- Pediatric/School experience
- Competitive Pay
- Supportive Environment
Apply today! Phone interviews are happening now!
We also staff teletherapy / remote based Speech Pathology positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled