Location: Tiburon, CA
School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Tiburon, CA - Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified SLPA to provide speech and language services to students attending grades K-12. The Speech Pathologist Assistant must have Assistive Technology experience as you will be supporting students that have mild to mod speech and language needs.
- Assist in assessments and treatments of speech, language, voice, and fluency
- Conduct evaluations and screenings of students
- Implement speech and language programs and activities
- Assist students with the use of alternative communication devices
- Implement treatment plans according to IEPs
- Monitor and document students’ progress
- Monday - Friday
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- California SLPA license
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Communicative Disorders
- Experience in Assistive Technology
For more information and to apply for the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant position, please email your resume to Cheryl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Cheryl Wilson directly at 813 792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled