Location: Post Falls, ID
School Psychologist Part Time & Full Time Job Opportunity - Post Falls, ID
A local school district has paired with Sunbelt Staffing and is currently looking to interview and hire qualified candidates for a School Psychologist job vacancy in the Post Falls, ID area. The full-time position is set to start immediately and extend through the end of the school year. May possibly be an itinerate position, with mileage reimbursement if needed.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have possession of a State of Washington Psychologist License
- Have at least one year school-based experience
- Be comfortable with an average special education caseload of about 200 students
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
To apply, send an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this School Psychology job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled