Location: Tacoma, WA
School Psychologist Job Opportunity near Tacoma, WA
I am actively setting up interviews for a part time School Psychologist for a job opportunity at a school district near Tacoma, WA.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Master's/Doctorate in Psychiatry must be accompanied with School Psychology experience
- 2 years of experience with the early childhood population
- IEP/IFSP experience
- WA ESA required
- Part time (15 hours per week)
- 30 Students
- Ages: 3-5
- Evaluations/ Re-Evaluations
- Mostly "drug and alcohol affected"
- Self-Regulation, Sensory Processing
- Social/Emotional Learning
If interested in interviewing for this part time job opportunity as a School Psychologist at a school district near Tacoma, WA, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled