Location: California, MD
School Psychologist for upcoming School Year
Sunbelt Staffing has a great opportunity for a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. The position is with a local school district for nearby California, MD. This is a friendly and supportive district. The director is ready to review resumes and interview for the new school year, please apply for immediate consideration.
- Cognitive assessments and assessments to indicate ADHD, autism, emotional and intellectual disabilities
- Testing and eligibility meetings
- Teacher consultation and student counseling
- Master's degree in psychology from accredited college or university
- Valid license as a licensed school psychologist granted by the state of Maryland
- MD State Teaching certification or NASP approved program
- Clinical Psychologist that have testing experience and are licensed in MD may apply
- Full time, contract
To learn more about the School Psychologist opportunity, submit your current resume to hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled