Location: Tacoma, WA
School Psychologist / Educational Psychologist of Early Education - Tacoma, WA
I'm scheduling interviews for a licensed School Psychologist / Educational Psychologist of Early Education for an education facility near Tacoma, Wa.
The School Psychologist / Educational Psychologist of Early Education is primarily responsible for providing assessments and therapy to children (approximately 3-5 years of age).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess and evaluate students with disabilities (i.e: sensory processing, social/emotional learning, etc)
- Create a holistic treatment plan (IEP/IFSP) to foster student's well being and success in a learning environment
- Collaborate and build relationships between parents, teachers, and other school support personnel
- Maintain student records as needed
- Other duties as needed
Candidates should possess any of the following:
- Masters in School Psychology, Education, or Psychology (MA/MS/MEd)
- Specialist in Education (EdS), Certificate of Advance Study/Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAS/CAGS)
- Specialist in Psychology (PsyS)
- Doctorate in Psychology, School Psychology or Education (PhD, PsyD, EdD)
- Educational Staff Associate Credential (or able to obtain)
- 2-3 years of experience with early intervention setting
- Ability to build and foster relationships across cultures
Send resumes about the School Psychologist / Educational Psychologist of Early Education - Tacoma, WA to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled