Location: Seattle, WA
School Psychologist Contract Job, Seattle, WA
I am seeking a skilled School Psychologist for a full time grade school position near Seattle.
The primary day-to-day of this role is very traditional. You will likely be working with elementary and middle school level students only in the case load.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Counseling as needed
- Educational Instruction Support.
- Testing & Evaluations.
- Attendance and participation at IEP meetings.
- Masters/Doctorate in Psychology
- School Certification/Experience may be considered
- Well versed with Assessments
- Familiar with local Testing
- RTI, experience is a plus
If qualified only, please send resume and brief cover letter directly to Cortney Akridge at email@example.com or contact 813.792.3406.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled