Location: Detroit, MI
School Physical Therapist Job near Detroit, MI
I am hiring a Physical Therapist for a school district in the Detroit, MI area. The ideal Physical Therapist will have previous experience in schools or pediatrics and be prepared to hit the ground running. This job includes a caseload of mostly elementary students but may have some middle and high school students. Full time and part time candidates will be considered. A MI Licensure as well as a background test and drug screening will be required.
- Coordinate physical therapy interventions within the student’s schedule
- Participate in the IEP process and collaboratively determine the need for physical therapy
- Assess need and recommend assistive technology necessary for function at school.
- Develop physical management plan for daily classroom routines and train staff in its safe implementation.
- Evaluate and report on student progress.
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled