Location: Bremerton, WA
School Occupational Therapist
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near Bremerton, WA to find a School Occupational Therapist. This full time contract job requires the OT to work 37.5 hours a week. The OT will be assigned to a specific caseload based on skill set and experience. This is a great opportunity for a skilled OT to gain valuable experience in a school-based setting.
- Washington Occupational Therapist license
- Sunbelt offers Licensing Assistance if you are not licensed in this state
- Recent pediatric experience, preferably in a school-based setting
Opportunities with Sunbelt include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to training and CEUs
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
To apply to this occupational therapist job:
Email an updated copy of your resume and references to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled