Location: Oak Forest, IL
School Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Opportunity, Oak Forest, IL
A school district in the Oak Forest, IL area has a job opportunity for an Occupational Therapist (OT). The OT position is full-time and will rotate between 3 schools. The caseload is for Early Childhood up to 22 years of age.
The Occupational Therapist must have previous school or pediatric experience and have their current IL OT License.
- Develop motor skills in students
- Creating functional opportunities through play and hands on exploratory learning
- Work collaboratively with staff members to create an integrated model of teaching
- Supporting students with mild to severe disabilities whose educational needs are significantly different than those in a general education facility
- Working with needs related to Autism and Intellectual disabilities
If you feel you would be a good fit for the School Based Occupational Therapist Job Opportunity in the Oak Forest, IL area, please apply online or submit your resume to, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.Wilson@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled