Location: Tacoma, WA
School LPN Job Opening in Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA- Sunbelt Staffing, a leader in educational staffing, is looking for an experienced LPN's. As an LPN, you will be working within a local Tacoma, Washington school district. While on site at the district, you will be providing quality services to medically fragile students.
• G-tube feeding
• To/From home transportation (if needed)
• Assisting with students with Epilepsy
• Giving shots (mainly insulin injections)
• Working with wheelchair users
• Activities of Daily Life (Bathing: personal hygiene and grooming. Dressing: dressing and undressing. Transferring: movement and mobility)
• Tracheal Suctioning
•LPN Licensure (State of Washington)
To apply and receive more information regarding this position, please submit a resume online & direct further questions to Vania Walters at Vania.Walters@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
Schools - LPN Nurse Contract 01/11/2017
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled