Location: Auburn, IN
School Based Physical Therapist Job near Auburn, IN
I am hiring a Physical Therapist for a school district in the Auburn, IN area for the current school year. The ideal Physical Therapist will have previous experience in schools or pediatrics and be prepared to hit the ground running. This job includes a caseload of K-12 students with a full range of disabilities. Full time and part time candidates will be considered. An IN Licensure as well as a background test and drug screening will be required.
- Coordinate physical therapy interventions within the student’s schedule
- Participate in the IEP process and collaboratively determine the need for physical therapy
- Assess need and recommend assistive technology necessary for function at school.
- Develop physical management plan for daily classroom routines and train staff in its safe implementation.
- Evaluate and report on student progress.
To apply or learn more about this job, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled