Location: Ferrelview, MO
School Based Orientation and Mobility Specialist
A school district in the Ferrelview, MO area has an urgent need for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (O&M). The district is open to part-time or full-time applicants for the entire school year. This is an itinerant position working across a couple school sites with PreK-12th grade students with visual impairments or blindness. The O&M should have prior experience working with pediatrics but school-based experience is preferred.
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist (COMS)
- Comfortable with Braille and tactile maps
- Comfortable working across multiple school sites.
- Hiring is contingent upon passing a background check, reference checks and drug screen
For additional information on this O&M- Ferrelview, MO job or to apply, please contact Brittanie Negrich at 813-261-2721 or send your resume to Brittanie.Negrich@sunbeltstaffing.com
Brittanie Negrich/Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled