Location: Oldsmar, FL
RN Job in Lancaster, PA
School district in Lancaster is seeking a qualified RN for the remainder of this school year. The health room staff nurse would be providing first aid for sick and injured students and must have good assessment skills. Medication administration skills are also required. Knowledge of GTube feeds, diabetes management, and seizure management are also a part of the position. The nurse should also be comfortable with using a computer.
- Part Time (21 hours per week)
- Mon-Wed (7:15 AM- 2:50 PM)
- Middle School/High School
- RN Certification in the state of PA
- School based experience (preferred)
- Strong critical thinking skills
To apply for this RN position, please forward your resume to Christopher.Hawks@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Christopher at 813-792-3445.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled