Location: Amarillo, TX
RN ICU Night Shifts
There is an open ICU RN job in Amarillo, Texas (TX). This trauma and teaching facility features a combined MICU/SICU unit. Amarillo, is rich with historical sites, fusion dining and as well as an assortment of state parks, canyons, hiking trails.
Responsibilities: Providing care for critically ill patients
Experience: 1+ year ICU experience
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN must hold current state of Texas licensing
- Must hold a current BLS certification
- ACLS completion
- CCRN preferred but not required
- TNCC preferred for SICU
Work Hour- 12-hour night shift 36hr per week
- Temporary, Contract, Permanent, Travel, Full-time, Part-time
If you’re interested in applying to this position please send a resume to Gabe Mayas at Gabe.Mayas@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at (813) 792-3440.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled