Location: Rio Del Mar, CA
Rio Del Mar, CA - Part Time, School Based OT Job Available
An exceptional school district near Rio Del Mar, CA has collaborated with Sunbelt Staffing to assist them in finding a qualified, experienced Occupational Therapist. Providing services to students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade, previous experience working in a school setting or with the pediatric population is a plus. This part-time opportunity will be for about 16 hours, Monday – Friday during normal school hours. Must have California OT Licensure in hand to interview.
Occupational Therapist will be required to:
- Attend Individual Educational Plan (IEP) meetings
- Develop and evaluate IEP goals and adjust them accordingly
- Follow IEP treatment plans
- Deliver therapy in group and individual settings
- Improve fine motor, handwriting and life skills in students requiring services
Qualified candidates may submit an updated resume to Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Occupational Therapist (OT) job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled