Location: McKinney, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) MedSurg Tele Direct Hire in McKinlnney, TX SIgn On Bonus and Relocation
MedSurg Tele Registered Nurse (RN) full time direct hire job in Mckinney, TX. This full time RN job is offering a sign on bonus and relocation for a qualified candidate.
The Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current licensure as an RN
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in Med-Surg in a hospital environment
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled