Location: Washington County, WI
Registered Nurse (RN) job near Washington County, WI- part time
Sunbelt is working in tandem with a local school district to hire a qualified part time Registered Nurse (RN) for a job vacancy that has become available for this current school year.
• RN job starts ASAP
• Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for a full day through the end of the school year.
• Potential to sub on Mondays and Fridays
• Possibly would ride bus with student from home to school and from school back home
• School day is 7:55am to 3:04pm
• 1:1 with a 6th grade student
• Must suction through a trach
• Change trach ties
• Do water flushes through a g-tube
• Tube feedings through a g-tube
• Changes as needed to the g-tube site
• Assist with an inhaler
• Administer eye drops as needed
• Student has hearing and visual impairments but is able to orally communicate
• Familiarity with IEPs
• Trach experience required
• Registered Nurse (RN) license in WI
• Previous School based experience
For immediate consideration, know of someone who would be a good fit or would like to know more information email an updated resume to Samantha.email@example.com and call directly to 813-471-0169.
National Hiring Manager- Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled