Location: Los Angeles, CA
REFERRAL - Telespeech Language Pathologist (Nationwide)
REFERRAL - Telespeech Language Pathologist
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking Speech Language Pathologists with 3 years of schools experience.
This is a great opportunity for part-time or retired Speech Language Pathologist!
As a Telespeech Language Pathologist, you will provide services to students from your home or office via web conferencing technology. No experience is required in teletherapy - we will provide you with free training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct and indirect services to students via web conferencing technology.
- Maintain professional environment and appearance during live sessions
- Develop and maintain a log of any and all services provided to students
- Collaborate between site manager and school administration regarding students, caseloads, etc...
- Strict attendance to scheduled sessions
- Masters in Speech Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- ASHA CCC (No CFYs)
- State SLP License (contact Hiring Manager for details)
- Laptop / PC and webcam made within last 3 years
- Comfortable with technology
- 3 years of experience as a School SLP
All candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screening upon job offer.
Send resumes about the REFERRAL - Telespeech Language Pathologist job opportunity to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or contact Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled