Location: Oldsmar, FL
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) job in San Angelo, TX
There is an opening for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) at an 80-bed psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital in San Angelo, TX. The population is predominately adult, and cases include chemical dependency and general mental health issues. This is a perm/staff position, but travelers will be considered as well for a shorter-term assignment.
- Master's degree in Nursing/Mental Health emphasis required
- Current, clean TX license as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Demonstrated competency in clinical mental health practice
- 3+ years of nursing experience as an RN
- Experience in a behavioral health or institutional setting strongly preferred
To apply for this PNP position in San Angelo, TX, please send a resume to Rachel Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled