Location: san angelo, TX
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner job in San Angelo, TX (Staff PNP)
Our healthcare partner in San Angelo, TX is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) to join their team full-time.
- 80 Bed Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency Hospital
- Population = 3 Adult Units (75%) 1 Child & Adolescent Unit (25%)
- Privately Owned / For Profit
- Types of Cases – Chemical Dependency, general Mental Health issues
- NO EMR – Handwritten and Dictation
- Must be willing to do call 1 weekend per month.
- W/E Call – (5pm Friday through 8am Monday) – Will round both Sat/Sun – estimated 4 to 6 hrs
- Patient Caseload – 15 to 20
- Evals – 30 to 45 mins
- ** 1 to 5+ Admits per Day.
- Usually no more than 5 Psych Evals per morning (This number depends on the providers discharges)
- Med Mgmt – 15 mins
- Round on patients daily and check on PHP patients and IOP patients 1xWk (Census about 2 to 10) – Facility Providers currently see the majority of PHP/IOP Patients.
Submit resume and references to Danielle Bienkowski at Danielle.Bienkowski@SunbeltStaffing.com or call 813-471-0159 for more information on great positions nationwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled