Location: Nashville, TN
Psych RN Travel Position in Nashville Area
Psych facility in Nashville area needs Psych RN. This travel position is in a secure, lockdown facility which requires floating to different units. This facility houses male prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems, offering the opportunity to expand your skill set.
- 1 year of recent RN experience
- Current Compact or TN State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
The ideal Psych RN travel candidate will:
- Provide registered nursing care which involves nursing assessment and diagnosis, nursing care planning, nursing care implementation/intervention, and nursing care evaluation.
- Develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
If you are interested in applying for this Psych RN travel position in the Nashville area, please send a resume and references immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled