Location: Tacoma, WA
Physical Therapist job opportunity- Tacoma, WA- Schools
Tacoma, Washington: Now interviewing qualified candidates for a Physical Therapist school based job opportunity.
- Part time, flexible schedule of 22.5 hours per week
- Possibly alternating between three sites to manage a moderate caseload, elementary and secondary
- Excellent support, low turn over
- Traditional school based PT role: consultations, assessments, interventions and documentation
- Washington Physical Therapist licence
- Must be able to self-manage effectively
- Former pediatric experience, preferably in an educational setting
- Ability to furnish supervisory references; must be recent
For additional details, contact Stacy Richardson at 813-749-5187, or submit a resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com to be considered.
National Staffing Manager- Schools Division
Sunbelt Staffing LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled