Location: Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ: High School Special Education Teacher
I'm scheduling interviews for a High School Special Education Teacher job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
This job is itinerant and will require to travel to school locations that are close.
Essential Job Duties:
- Tailor the general education curriculum to individual student needs
- Provide academic support to special needs students
- Teach students executive functioning skills
- Attend IEP meetings as needed
- Collaborate with parents, other student support staff as needed
- Travel to 2-3 locations
- Monday - Friday 7:30am-3:30pm approximately
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education
- AZ Teaching Credentials
- Valid AZ Drivers License
- 2+ years of Special Education experience
Send resumes about the Phoenix, AZ: High School Special Education Teacher to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled