Location: Miami Springs, FL
Permanent Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for a permanent job in Miami Springs, FL. The Teacher of the Visually Impaired will be responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program for visually impaired students. Caseload is mostly birth to 13 years old, but may have a few up to age 22. The Teacher of the Visually Impaired job is working at one location, but will rarely do some outreach to centers and/or homes.
- Prepare, implement and evaluate an annual education plan for each student based on individually assessed needs
- Prepare lesson plans for each studnt
- Provide specialized instructional techniques and media to use in individual and/or group settings
- Complete evaluations, progress reports and keep records up to date
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Impairment
- Florida Certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement
Salary is determined based on experience.
To be considered for the permanent Teacher of the Visually Impaired job in Miami Springs, FL please contact Erin McDonald at (813) 261-2262 or send resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled