Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Permanent ICU RN Blocked Night Shift
There is an open permanent ICU RN job in a large facility in Cedar Rapids, IA. The ICU RN will work with physicians to continue the implementation of a new open heart program. The ICU RN will work on a 20 bed MICU unit with 4 beds devoted to open heart patients. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and gain experience with patients recovering from open heart surgery.
- Deliver care to patients recovering form TAVRS, CABG, Valve replacement, ECMO, and open heart surgeries
- Deliver care to patients housed on the MICU unit
- 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM – Blocked Shifts are available
- 1 year of ICU experience, CV experience preferred
- ASN or BSN from an accredited college of Nursing
- RN license for the state or IA
Sign on Bonus: $8,000
Full time, permanent, blocked night shifts are available. This ICU RN job offers a generous compensation package, benefits and sign on bonuses. If you are interested in applying to this ICU RN job in Cedar Rapids, IA, please send a resume and references to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242. I look forward to working with you to find the perfect position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled