Location: Seattle, WA
Permanent District School Psychologist Job Opening in Seattle, WA
Sunbelt Staffing and a local school district in the greater Seattle, WA area is working together to find a School Psychologist for a permanent district job opening that has recently come available. The School Psychologist will work with a team of special education professionals, providing evaluations as the evaluation team leader, as well as serving as a member of the school building guidance / child study team. Other job duties include serving as a member of the Individual Education Program (IEP) team, as well as helping develop Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
- Valid Washington State Educational Staff Associate Certificate with endorsement for School Psychologist.
- PreK-12th experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations in regards to edibility criteria for students with disabilities
- Skilled in: observing the referred student; interviewing; conferencing; testing; identifying learning needs; formulating the Individual Education Program; monitoring individual progress; and maintaining required records.
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability in behavior management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality per district policy and state and federal laws
To schedule an interview for this permanent district School Psychologist job opening in Seattle, WA - please contact the hiring manager, Megan Forde at 813-792-3408.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled