Location: Puyallup, WA
Pediatric SLPA job opportunity in Puyallup, WA
I am looking to interview a full time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a short term job opportunity at a school district near Puyallup, WA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders
- Or Associates Degree in Speech Assisting
- WA SLPA License
- Must be able to start quickly
- Full Time (30 hours per week)
- 1 School Site
- Elementary - Middle School grade levels
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
If interested in interviewing for this full time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school district near Puyallup, WA, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled