Location: Grand Junction, CO
Pediatric School Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) job opportunity near Grand Junction, CO
I am actively searching to interview a full time Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) for a job opportunity at a school district near Grand Junction, CO for the remainder of the school year.
- Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders
- or in Speech Language Pathology
- CDE License
- ASHA Certified
- Must be able to start quickly
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) for the remainder of the school year
- Pre-School and Middle School
- Mild to Severe
- Mainly Speech/Language kiddos, some autism and learning disabilities
- 65-70 students, will have parapro's on site to help with caseload
If interested in interviewing for this full time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) at a school district near Grand Junction, CO, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled