Location: Oldsmar, FL
Pediatric School Occupational Therapist Opportunity near Frederick, MD
We are currently seeking to hire a pediatric Occupational Therapist for a school based position near Frederick, MD. This is a full-time, 30 hours per week, job working with preschool kids with mild to moderate disabilities.
Some of the OT responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct service according to a written treatment plan/IEP.
- Modification of treatment approaches to reflect the child’s changing needs.
- Adapts environments, tools, materials, and activities according to the child’s needs
- Communicates and interacts with other team members, school personnel, and families
- Data collection and evaluation
- Maintains records and documentation
MD OT license required!
Sunbelt Staffing offers competitive salary and benefits!
To be considered or to learn more about the benefits of joining the Sunbelt team, please send your resume and cover letter to Megan.Forde@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 792-3408.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled