Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Pediatric Physical Therapist Job Near Rancho Cucamonga, California
We are interviewing candidates for a school-based Physical Therapist job in the Rancho Cucamonga area.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant, including one home-bound student and 2 to 4 sites
- Caseload consists of K-12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- Responsibilities include initial and re-evaluations, working on IEP goals, developing and implementing effective treatment plans, collaborating with interdisciplinary staff, and providing direct services
- California Physical Therapist license is required, and must be active prior to start date
- Recent school-based experience is preferred, although we are open to a PT with extensive clinical pediatric experience
Due to the itinerant nature of this position, we are looking for a flexible Physical Therapist with exemplary time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work well independently.
We are very receptive to a NEW GRAD with ample experience, strong skills in all areas of pediatric physical therapy, and outstanding letters of recommendation or references.
Interested candidates may email current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 813-792-3470.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled