Location: Johns Creek, GA
Pediatric Occupational Therapist School Based
We are currently hiring an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. This is a part time position near the Johns Creek, Georgia area. The students range from kindergarten through 8th grade, with a small caseload of approximately 8 children.
- Part time - 1-2 days/week
Education and Qualifications
- OT License in GA
- Clear background check
- Previous experience in schools or with pediatrics preferred
- Caseload: Kindergarten-8th grade
- Disabilities: mild-moderate
- 7-9 students
- Therapy, testing, and observation
To apply, email your resume to our hiring manager, Lauren.Dyson@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager-School
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled